All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis study guide and test preparation manual has been updated to provide the latest information in real estate finance, federal law and regulation, and appraisal license requirements.
- Explains all aspects of real estate law and finance, including contracts, deeds, appraisals, brokerage, leasing, mortgages, federal regulation of Fair Housing, Truth-in-Lending, and environmental matters
- Presents more than 1,600 practice questions similar to those found on licensing exams, including 9 model tests
- All questions answered and explainedThe authors, who are experienced brokers and teachers, have included an extensive glossary of real estate terms that include practical examples.
- Author(s)J Bruce Linderman Ph D,Jack P Friedman
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleBarron's Real Estate Licensing Exams: Salesperson, Broker, Appraiser
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight953 g
- Width211 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement10th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.