All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Corrie Wallace turns her family's old summer home into a bed and breakfast inn, she expects there may be problems. She doesn't expect sexy, ghost hunter, Ben Hamilton, r does she plan to deal with two amorous ghosts who need help taking care of the unfin-ished business that keeps them earthbound.
- Author BiographyBonnie Gardner grew up all over the world as an army brat. She married her high school sweetheart and followed him all over the country during his air force career. No wonder most of her ten previous books have a definite military slant. She is a wife, mother, grandmother, avid gardener and a breast cancer survivor.
- Author(s)Bonnie Gardner
- Date of Publication19/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.