All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionYou ve planned every detail of your wedding, but have you planned your marriage? This updated third edition of Before You Say I Do will help every bride and groom discover what they need to kw about themselves, each other, and their marriage before the wedding. Featuring questions designed to inspire in-depth conversations between you and your future spouse, this book also invites parents, friends, future in-laws, clergy, and children from previous marriages into the discussions to offer their own perspectives. Together, couples are encouraged to explore their life histories and experiences, their hopes and dreams, and their views on love, children, religion, work, and politics, to find both common and uncommon ground on which to strengthen the foundation of their marriage.
- Author BiographyTodd Outcalt is a United Methodist pastor, speaker, and author of twenty-five books in six languages including Your Beautiful Wedding on Any Budget, Candles in the Dark, and Husband s Guide to Breast Cancer. He and his wife, Becky, have been married for thirty years and have two children.
- Author(s)Todd Outcalt
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication04/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Putnam Inc
- Weight204 g
- Width130 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.