Best Ever Book of Paper Fun & Amazing Origami: Everything You Ever Need to Know About: Papercrafts, Decorative Gift-Wrapping, Personal Stationery, Papier-Mache, Designing and Printing Paper, Origami, Fabulous Objects and Beautiful Gifts by Angela A'Court, Paul Jackson (Hardback, 2003)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPaper is the ideal medium to craft with: it is accessible, versatile, rewarding and creative. This fantastic book explores contemporary decorative and traditional papercrafts, and offers more than 175 projects for crafters to make. Techniques incude papier mache, collage, paper-making, and a whole range of decorative ways to use and create place settings, gift tags and wrapping paper, napkins, place settings, a mobile, and many more items. Three-dimensional paper constructions include children's toys, bowls, and wrapped paper beads. A final chapter introduces origami, with projects graded according to skill required.
- Author BiographyPaul Jackson has turned the art of paper folding into a profession. As an internationally acclaimed origami expert, his work is exhibited around the world and has been featured on television. Angela A'Court is an artist and illustrator whose work isfrequently exhibited in group and one-woman shows. Her particular interests lie in interior design and textiles, where she expresses her flair for design detail.
- Author(s)Angela A'Court,Paul Jackson
- PublisherHermes House
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHermes House
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight853 g
- Width177 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine22 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.