All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe collection, organization, and analysis of how people use information techlogy is commonly referred to as Big Data. And companies, schools, the government, and other organizations are harnessing it to do their jobs more effectively. This volume is a complete guide to Big Data: what it is, how it is used, and how it will continue to be used. Readers can better understand how Big Data plays a part in their lives today and how it will continue to be an ermous factor in the future.
- Author(s)Mindy Mozer
- PublisherRosen Publishing Rosen Central
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleDigital and Information Literacy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Publishing Rosen Central
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width188 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.