All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
About this product
- DescriptionBlackstone's Statutes have a 25-year tradition of trust and quality, and a rock-solid reputation for accuracy, reliability, and authority. Content is extensively reviewed to ensure a close map to courses. Blackstone's Statutes lead the market: consistently recommended by lecturers and relied on by students for exam and course use. Each title is: * Trusted: ideal for exam use * Practical: find what you need instantly * Reliable: current, comprehensive coverage * Relevant: content based on detailed market feedback Visit www.oxfordtextbooks.co.uk/orc/statutes/ for accompanying online resources, including video guides to reading and interpreting statutes, exam tips, and an interactive sample Act of Parliament.
- Author BiographyFrancis Rose PhD, LLD, DCL, Barrister, is Professor of Maritime and Commercial Law at the University of Southampton.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBlackstone's Statute Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date15/06/2016
- Weight705 g
- Width182 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byFrancis Rose
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.