All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionBranding is more than a great logo. A brand is the essence of an organization - its DNA - impacting its continual success. It is absolutely essential to get it right. Brand managers, marketers, and executives have long turned to this trusted guide to troubleshoot their branding problems. Written by an ackwledged expert with 30 years of experience building world-class brands, Brand Aid covers topics ranging from research and positioning to brand equity management and architecture strategy. Bringing together illuminating case studies, best practices, and the latest research, this edition offers invaluable advice on every aspect of brand management including: the 6 most powerful sources of brand differentiation; 5 elements that trigger brand insistence; turning brand strategy into advertising; online branding; private label brands; creating category of one brands; social responsibility, sustainability, and storytelling; 60 ntraditional marketing techniques; and, Metrics. A treasure trove of techniques, templates, and rules of thumb, Brand Aid is the ideal resource for anyone responsible for building their organization's brand.
- Author BiographyBrad VanAuken is the president and founder of BrandForward, Inc., and former director of brand management and marketing for Hallmark Cards.
- Author(s)Brad VanAuken
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width64 mm
- Height94 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.