All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionRobin has a lot of wisdom to share, and I see her as a bridge between the East and the West. - Deborah King, New York Times best-selling author of Be Your Own Shaman & Truth Heals. BREAK THE PATTERN: CONNECTING TO THE POWER WITHIN TO CREATE THE LIFE YOU WANT is a 30-Day programme that triggers processes to break you free from recurring undesirable patterns of thought and action, to pave the way for new programming within you. This is accomplished by learning to Connect To The Power Within through a series of systematic steps and daily exercises outlined in this book. The whole process is facilitated by focused working on your carefully defined Intents. The Intents are an expression of your heart's passionate desires and The Life You Want To Create. It is a workbook that covers practical tools to bring change in all areas of life including health, relationships with self and others, career and money. The book guides you to connect to your authentic Self and ignite the excitement to assume full charge of your life. Through her clients' case studies and examples drawn from her own personal journey in India and UK, the author demonstrates how everyone who works through the programme can achieve the power to let go, heal and be open to experiencing greater love, happiness, peace, well-being and success.
- Author BiographyROBIN BELA moved from India to UK in 2003. Since about then, she has been practicing energy healing therapies, coaching and teaching in the West and in India, with clients all over the world receiving her guidance and support.
- Author(s)Robin Bela
- PublisherRobin Bela
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobin Bela
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.