All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
About this product
- DescriptionAmy s mom s wedding is fast approaching and where better to find the perfect bridesmaid dresses than on a spontaneous trip to Paris? It seems that body has time for thirteen-year-old Amy these days! Her boyfriend, Seth, is preoccupied with his mom s health. Amy s dad barely kws she exists after her half-sister is born prematurely (thanks so much, Amy, for getting your stepmother to the hospital on time!). And Mom is having meltdowns about her impending wedding. So a whirlwind trip to Paris with Amy s cool teenage aunt, Clover, couldn t come at a better time, especially since the school s French class (and Amy s beau) happen to be there as well. Now why wouldn t her boyfriend enjoy having Amy track him down by GPS and surprise him in the City of Light? Hold on to your beret, les filles are on their way!
- Author(s)Sarah Webb
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleAsk Amy Green (Quality Numbered)
- Series Part/Volume Number03
- Place of PublicationCambrudge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Weight249 g
- Width134 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.