All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book centres on the effects of the political and later ecomic crisis which seriously affected the European Union and its impact on the seemingly endless UK debate over Britain's position within the EU.
- Author BiographyDavid Baker is a retired professor of Politics from the University of Warwick. In 1991 he founded (with Professor Andrew Gamble) the 'Members of Parliament Group' which researched the influence of euroscepticism on the major UK political parties, with a special focus on the Conservative Party. His research is based upon a political economy approach. Pauline Schnapper is a Professor of British Studies at the University of Sorbonne Nouvelle Paris 3 and a fellow of the Institut Universitaire de France.
- Author(s)David Baker,Pauline Schnapper
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/08/2015
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.