All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new resource describes how to build and operate mobile wireless systems in the United States and internationally, including executive-level do's and don'ts for sustaining a commercial wireless networks. This includes HF radio, land mobile radio, broadcast radio/digital TV, commercial wireless, and sitcom. This book t only addresses the latest techlogy and capabilities, but it also provides details on the critical steps involved in planning, designing, implementing, and sustaining these wireless systems. In addition, it addresses the FirstNet (public safety) LTE network in the US from two important perspectives. Readers are also presented with a variety of emerging techlogies and their rapid impact on wireless networks, such as DTV datacast and its introduction into the smart phone for both commercial and public safety applications.
- Author BiographyRobert Desourdis is vice president, Solution Architecture, Science Applications International Corporation. He earned his MS in electrical engineering from the Worcester Polytechnic Institute and M.S. from the technology and policy program at MIT. Robert Dew is a wireless broadband solutions architect at Science Applications International Corporation. He earned his MS in engineering management from George Washington University. Mark O'Brien is president and CTO at SpectraRep. He earned his BA in communications and business from Temple University. Holger Hinsch is senior financial analyst at Science Applications International Corporation. He earned his MBA from the University of Maryland.
- Author(s)Holger Hinsch,Rob Dew,Robert I. Desourdis
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication31/03/2015
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight780 g
- Width183 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.