All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis leading title provides the most reliable coverage of the legislative changes affecting magistrates' courts. It is the trusted companion of thousands of professionals and year after year garners glowing reviews. It covers hundreds of new cases that set precedents or clarify particular principles. The accompanying CD-ROM completes the service. An updating disc and supplement ensure you remain informed 365 days a year. Butterworths Stone's Justices' Manual is relied upon each year by thousands of professionals to provide the most reliable and current coverage of the legislative changes affecting magistrates' courts. Butterworths Stone's Justices' Manual Key Materials is a supplement to the three-volume main work. It contains the Practice Direction (criminal: consolidated) of 8 July 2002 as amended 29 July 2004, Criminal Procedure Rules 2011, Magistrates' Court Sentencing Guidelines and Family Procedure Rules 2010 in one handy reference book. With the accompanying CD-ROM, Stone's provides comprehensive coverage of all existing, new and amended legislation affecting the magistrates' courts and hundreds of new cases that set precedents or clarify particular principles of law. As part of the subscription an updating CD-ROM is provided in October. Butterworths Supplement to Stone's Justices' Manual is also included in the subscription price, published in October. Butterworths Supplement to Stone's Justices' Manual 2013 is a valuable addition to the Stone's service, with recent cases and legislation included, as well as updated and new commentary on relevant changes to the law of the magistrates' court. Fully cross-referenced to the main work, the Supplement ensures your Butterworths Stone's Justice Manual 2013 is updated with the latest developments.
- PublisherLexisNexis UK
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworths Law
- Out-of-print date29/08/2016
- Edited byAdrian Turner,Paul Carr
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.