Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe Campaign for Real Ale is one of the largest and most successful consumer rights groups' operating in the UK today but it wasn't always that way...CAMRA at 40 is a collection of essays by beer writers, brewing industry representatives and a host of others involved with the Campaign for Real Ale. The book charts the campaigns four decades of history and looks forward to the future of real beer in Britain.
- PublisherCAMRA Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCAMRA Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byRoger Protz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.