All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the futures and options bible from the world's first, and America's largest, futures exchange. Through nine editions over three decades, the Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT) has provided futures and options traders with the self-published Commodity Trading Manual. Now, the CBOT has entered into an exclusive agreement with McGraw-Hill to bring you this vital book. The Chicago Board of Trade Handbook of Futures and Options delivers valuable information on everything from the uses and purposes of the futures market to nuts-and-bolts descriptions of day-to-day exchange operations.
- Author BiographyThe Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT) was established in 1848. With more than sixty different products, including futures and futures-options on U.S. Treasury bonds and notes, the Dow Jones Industrial Average and other innovative new contracts such as ethanol, South American soybeans and electronically traded gold and silver, no other exchange matches the diversity of commodity and financial products. The CBOT's fully integrated exchange offers the liquidity, capital efficiencies, diverse products and industry safeguards that the marketplace demands. Its electronic trading engine and clearing process provides customers with increased speed, enhanced functionality and lower transaction costs. With record breaking volume of nearly 600 million contracts in 2004, the Chicago Board of Trade provides transparent markets for price discovery and risk management needs.
- Author(s)Chicago Board of Trade
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight763 g
- Width160 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.