All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionWith its diverse landscape, mild climate, and magnificent scenery, California is truly the Golden State for outdoor enthusiasts. Camping Northern California will guide you to the ideal spot to pitch your tent or park your RV while enjoying the myriad recreational opportunities the rthern half of the stare has to offer. Featured here are hundreds of campgrounds accessible by car and managed by public agencies--everything from primitive sites for tents and self-contained RV's to plush resorts with spas, pools tennis courts, and even golf courses. Whether you're headed for the redwood forests, the High Sierra, or the San Francisco Bay area, let this book guide you to the perfect homes away from home.
- Author BiographyLinda Parker Hamilton is a full-time writer and mother of two who has taught high school English, drama, and college composition. She lives in Oakland, California. She is the author of Best Hikes Near San Francisco, Hiking the San Francisco Bay Area, and Camping Activity Book for Families (all FalconGuides).
- Author(s)Linda Hamilton
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Series TitleState Camping Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note40 black & white halftones
- Weight27 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.