All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCaptain Awesome is up against his greatest villain yet when he's stuck with a babysitter for an entire weekend. Will the Sunnyview Superhero Squad prevail? Eugene McGillicudy's parents are going away for the weekend, and they have just said the most horrible, ear-splitting words an eight-year-old boy could hear: Your babysitter will be here any minute. NO! How will Captain Awesome and the Sunnyview Superhero Squad hold their top-secret evil-fighting meetings? How will the superheroes even be able to protect Sunnyview if Captain Awesome is constantly being monitored? And when the babysitter makes Eugene do things like eat all the broccoli on his plate, and won't let him call his best friend Charlie (aka Nacho Cheese Man), Eugene is sure she's a villain. Will Captain Awesome be able to save himself (oh, and his little sister) from the evil babysitter? With easy-to-read language and illustrations on almost every page, the Captain Awesome chapter books are perfect for beginning readers.
- Author(s)Stan Kirby
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication15/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleCaptain Awesome (Pb)
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width132 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)George O'Connor
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.