All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis newly published book is an organized collection of papers dealing with changes in the quality of water as it moves through the world's hydrologic cycle-from the sea, lakes, and rivers-to its hydrosphere and then back to earth as precipitation, where the water again percolates through the soil or falls on the ocean, rivers, or lakes. (Changes that occur are physical, chemical, and biological.) Though chapters discuss results of specific lab or field experiments which in themselves have value for the scientist, focus is on processes involved. Many general concepts of water quality are provided in this cohesively organized book.
- Author(s)Robert C. Averett
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/1987
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight703 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byDiane M. McKnight
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.