All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.80
- AU $36.36Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.92
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
About this product
- DescriptionChinese food is loved all over the world, from spicy Szechuan to hearty Cantonese-style dishes. However, for those counting the carbs, this cuisine, with its emphasis on rice and odles and thick flavourful sauces, can be a challenge. Low-carb Chinese cooking presents a host of delicious and recognisable favourite dishes that everyone can enjoy regardless of diet plan. With great ideas and easy-to-make recipes, this is an essential reference the reader will refer to time and time again.
- Author BiographyCharmaine Solomon is the author of more than 30 cookbooks and the creator of her own commercial line of spice blends and marinades. This influential cook has sold more than 1 million copies of her books.
- Author(s)Charmaine Solomon
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight744 g
- Width210 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.