All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionRadio Frequency Identification (RFID) is a wireless tracking and data capturing technique for automatic identification, tracking, security surveillance, logistics, and supply chain management. RFID tags, which have been successfully employed in many industries including retail and healthcare, have provided a multitude of benefits but also currently remain very costly. Chipless and Conventional Radio Frequency Identification: Systems for Ubiquitous Tagging explores the use of conventional RFID techlogy as well as chipless RFID techlogy, which provides a cheaper method of implementation, opening many doors for a variety of applications and industries. This practical reference, designed for researchers and practitioners, investigates the growing field of RFID and its promising future.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1089 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byNemai Chandra Karmakar
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.