All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionCitizens Gone Wild is a practical step-by-step guide for anyone interested in thinking for themselves. In this breakthrough book, author George Zilbergeld identifies, explains, and demonstrates twelve specific methods of analysis that anyone can use for critical thinking and decision making. As readers learn these methods they will also be learning skills useful in any profession and will gain the confidence to confront experts in any field. The methods presented here are easy to learn, powerful, and intuitive eugh that using them will instantly instill the confidence needed to speak up. Tested over a period of twenty-five years, these methods have been used in a variety of classes and civic groups for professors, teachers, and activist citizens. Citizens Gone Wild can play an important role in empowering students and citizens by providing them with the right methods to think, decide, and speak-up for themselves.
- Author BiographyGeorge Zilbergeld is Associate Professor of Political Science at Montclair State University.
- Author(s)George Zilbergeld
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication14/10/2008
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight172 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.