All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourth edition of the powerful textbook Class, Race, Gender, and Crime introduces students to crime and the criminal justice system through the lens of class, race, gender, and their intersection. Maintaining the overall structure of the third edition, the fourth edition incorporates new examples, current data, and recent theoretical developments throughout.
- Author BiographyGregg Barak is professor of criminology and criminal justice at Eastern Michigan University. He is the author of a number of books, including Theft of a Nation: Wall Street Looting and Federal Regulatory Colluding. Paul Leighton is professor of criminology and criminal justice at Eastern Michigan University. He is author or co-author of several books, including Punishment for Sale: Private Prisons, Big Business, and the Incarceration Binge and The Rich Get Richer and the Poor Get Prison: Ideology, Class, and Criminal Justice. Allison Cotton is associate professor of criminology and criminal justice at Metropolitan State University of Denver. She is author of the book Effigy.
- Author(s)Allison M. Cotton,Gregg Barak,Paul Leighton
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication18/07/2014
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 20 tables
- Weight771 g
- Width163 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.