All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $17.94Free postage
- AU $13.99Was:AU $18.99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionBeing healthy is a priority in today's world - and with new fad diets popping up all the time, it can be hard to kw what to eat in order to get the most out of your body. Get back to basics and let Australia's Clean Living experts Luke and Scott show you how to live the paleo life and be the best that you can be. The paleo diet has been around since the dawn of humankind - and its whole-food principles, without any processed ingredients, are exactly what our bodies need for fuel. This quick and easy ready reference guide is packed full of tips, swap-outs and recipes that will see you well on your way to making positive changes in your life. Whether you're just starting out and looking to learn the basics of how to eat paleo, or you're a seasoned 'clean lifer' and want to grow what you've learned so far, this book has it all. Clean Living: Paleo Diet Basics is t a diet book, a quick fix or a fad, but a guidebook that will help you achieve vibrant health and sustain it for the rest of your life.
- Author BiographyLuke Hines, along with Scott Gooding, won the hearts of the Australian public with their healthy food revolution on the hit show My Kitchen Rules and continued to spruik the message with the bestsellers Clean Living and Clean Living Cookbook. Luke is a qualified surf lifesaver, an internationally recognised personal trainer, and a lover of healthy, fresh food. Luke runs his own personal training business in Bondi and lives with his black Labrador, Bailey. UK-born Scott Gooding, Luke Hines' fellow My Kitchen Rules star and Clean Living co-author, is a qualified personal trainer and owns his own fitness business in Sydney's eastern suburbs. Scott's love of good food and cooking were encouraged at a young age by his parents. He lives in Double Bay with his son.
- Author(s)Luke Hines,Scott Gooding
- PublisherHachette Australia
- Date of Publication24/02/2015
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- ImprintHachette Australia
- Weight290 g
- Width136 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.