All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionCognition and Complexity uses the techniques of cognitive science to provide an invative new way to cope with information. Thinking and kwing actually mean systematic comprehension (kwing the relationships and interdependencies between facts, processes and contexts) rather than accumulating data and facts. Reeves surveys the various models that organize complex information and synthesizes key aspects into a unified, hierarchical model. He leads readers step by step through a hypothetical situation so they can better understand how his model operates. Educators at all levels, particularly policy makers and practitioners in information science, will find that this experimental model supplies a solid foundation for new ways of learning and teaching in the coming century. With bibliography and index.
- Author BiographyWayne W. Reeves, Ph.D., teaches at the School of Library and Information Science at San Jose State University. He has served as founding director of library and information sciences for Sun Microsystems.
- Author(s)Wayne W. Reeves
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication28/03/1996
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width147 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.