All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition handbook provides readers with advice on obtaining autographed baseball memorabilia, whether through in-person or postal service requests. It also provides insight into the booming online market for memorabilia, with information on online auctions as well as working with fellow online collectors. The author discusses the process of designing a personalized memorabilia room and display, in addition to the most successful ways to authenticate memorabilia and a handy guide to acquiring the signatures of each living member of the Hall of Fame.
- Author BiographyBroward County, Florida, educator Dan Zachofsky was named the state's Teacher of the Year in 1994. He is a member of the Society for American Baseball Research.
- Author(s)Dan Zachofsky
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/04/2009
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Notephotos, directory, bibliography, index
- Weight363 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byBrooks Robinson
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.51
- AU $21.38Trending at AU $22.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.