All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionThe audience's first exposure to a new movie is often in the form of a 'coming attraction' trailer, and short previews are also a vanguard for emerging techlogy and visual techniques. This book demonstrates how the trailer has educated audiences in new film techlogies such as synchronized sound, widescreen and 3-D, tracing the trailer's status as a trailblazer on to new media screens and outlets such as television, the Internet, and the iPod. The impact and use of new techlogies and the evolution of trailers beyond the big screen is followed into the digital era.
- Author BiographyKeith M. Johnston is a lecturer of film and television studies at the University of East Anglia. His work on film marketing has been published in Film International, Convergence and Journal of Popular Film and Television.
- Author(s)Keith M. Johnston
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/07/2009
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Notephotos, bibliography, index
- Weight313 g
- Width163 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.