All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionIn this new collection of essays, Paul van Seters brings together an international group of scholars from diverse academic backgrounds to reflect upon the remarkable rise of communitarianism in contemporary studies of law and society. These essays critically assess the communitarian perspective in order to gain a more systematic insight into its distinctive constraints and the special opportunities it provides.
- Author BiographyPaul van Seters was professor of legal sociology at Tilburg University, the Netherlands. Currently, he is director of Globus, and professor of globalization and sustainable development in Tias Business School at Tilburg University. He is the coeditor of Globalization and Its New Divides, with Bas de Gaay Fortman and Arie de Ruiter.
- Author(s)Paul van Seters
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication18/04/2006
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRights & Responsibilities
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width160 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.