All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConvergence is a major topic of discussion at professional and academic journalism conferences and seminars around the world. This book presents the insights of major players and academics in the field of convergence. Here is your chance to read what the experts think about one of the most significant changes that journalism faces. It should be on the desk of all managers keen to know where the future will take us, and on the reading list of every student of journalism and media.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Stephen Quinn is Associate Professor of Journalism at Deakin University in Australia. He has also taught in the United Kingdom, New Zealand, the United Arab Emirates, and the United States. Dr. Quinn has published ten books, including Convergent Journalism: The Fundamentals of Multimedia Reporting (Peter Lang, 2005). He is the sole academic on the international advisory counsel for the Newsplex.
- Author(s)Stephen Quinn
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight240 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.24Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.