All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 30 is a survey volume of research on criminal justice issues, with a careful balance of research, theory, and practice.
- Author BiographyMichael Tonry is the director of the Institute of Criminology at Cambridge University and the Sonosky Professor of Law and Public Policy at the University of Minnesota.
- Author(s)Michael Tonry
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication14/10/2003
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight840 g
- Width165 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.