All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionNick Bailey believes that skill in the art of salesmanship is the one thing that will make the most difference to the ecomy and prospects of every country. In this book, he shares the sales skills he has developed over 25 years' in the IT industry selling high value complex deals, with a new generation who have few role models to follow. This book is perfectly positioned to help people who are selling high value complex products and services. In addition, the principles it contains are just as relevant to any small business looking to increase its customers and improve their relationships with them.
- Author BiographyNick Bailey was born in Crewe, Cheshire, more years ago than he wants to remember. Selling has always interested him, and he has over 25 years' experience in the IT industry selling high value complex deals. He is now the Managing Director of his own business, Apexselling Ltd.
- Author(s)Nick Bailey
- PublisherFilament Publishing
- Date of Publication23/04/2012
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFilament Publishing
- Width154 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.