All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionDancing Away Stress: The 3 Step Method for Mastering Your Life. Decipher the stress code and free yourself from the vicious reaction cycle -- Now and forever! With the timeless metaphor of dancing, individuals have conquered debilitating stress and anxiety from their lives and embrace a more balanced lifestyle. Dr. Guess offers a practical, concise strategy actionable today. Packed with wisdom that will last a lifetime, this book has at least 25 activities to immediately melt your stress and restore balance. HIGHLIGHT OF DISCOVERY POINTS: * Recognize the symptoms of chronic and acute stress * Discover your unique set of stressors and your response options * Understand your Performance Style and your relationship with stress. * Learn culturally-based activities from the Circle of Balance to melt stress away * Review the author's experience overcoming Lyme's Disease. Delightful to read and easy to apply, Dancing Away Stress deals with fundamental concepts and life-changing ideas. There's need to live with stress and anxiety when you can live balanced - enjoying a full, active life!
- Author BiographyAward winning educator, Dr. Wendy Guess, combines her Ph.D. in Health Education with a background in dance and anthropology. As a survivor of Lyme's Disease, Dr. Guess understands how stress impairs the quality of life. As a result, she developed the Circle of Balance and Stress Style Profile to help teachers and students experience a more balanced, stress-free learning zone. She was the 'University Dance Educator of the Year' for both the Southern District and Texas AHPERD in 2007. Blending her dynamic style with her extensive experience, Dr. Guess is a regular presenter at state and national conventions, districts, K-12 educational consultant and active dancer. Dr. Guess is currently managing a Carol White PEP Grant in the Rio Grande Valley.
- Author(s)Phd Csh Wendy Guess
- Date of Publication06/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.