All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical introduction to using Mplus for the analysis of multivariate data, this volume provides step-by-step guidance, complete with real data examples, numerous screen shots, and output excerpts. The author shows how to prepare a data set for import in Mplus using SPSS. He explains how to specify different types of models in Mplus syntax and address typical caveats--for example, assessing measurement invariance in longitudinal SEMs. Coverage includes path and factor analytic models as well as mediational, longitudinal, multilevel, and latent class models. Specific programming tips and solution strategies are presented in boxes in each chapter. The companion website (www.guilford.com/geiser-materials) features data sets, antated syntax files, and output for all of the examples. Of special utility to instructors and students, many of the examples can be run with the free demo version of Mplus.
- Author BiographyChristian Geiser, PhD, is Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychology at Utah State University in Logan. His methodological research focuses on the development, evaluation, and application of latent variable psychometric models for longitudinal and multimethod data. In his substantive research, he focuses on individual differences in spatial abilities and how they can be explained.
- Author(s)Christian Geiser
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication25/12/2012
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMethodology in the Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.