All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSchool leaders must kw how to analyze, interpret, and use data so that they can make informed decisions in all areas of education, ranging from professional development to student learning. This book offers strategies and tools to help launch or fine-tune efforts to become a performance-driven school. Based on the authors extensive work with 12 schools, the book includes an examination of such essential topics as: establishing a data culture, investing in an information management system, selecting the right data, and analyzing and acting on data to improve performance.
- Author BiographyAMANDA DATNOW is a professor in the Department of Education Studies at the University of California, San Diego. VICKI PARK is assistant professor in the Department of Educational Leadership at San Jose State University.
- Author(s)Amanda Datnow,Vicki Park
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/11/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleJossey-Bass Leadership Library in Education
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight278 g
- Width156 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.