All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this mesmerizing picture book from the author of the New York Times bestselling Stars, a young ballerina finds dancing inspiration in the natural world. There s a place I go that s green and grass, a place I thought that one knew until the deer came. This gorgeous picture book from celebrated author Mary Lyn Ray features lumius and evocative art from Lauren Stringer and will capture the hearts of young dancers everywhere.
- Author(s)Mary Lyn Ray
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintBeach Lane Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width256 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lauren Stringer
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.