All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBridging the gap between the needs of the technical engineer and cognitive researchers related to speech techlogy applications. Systematic approach focusing on the utility of speech related product design Designed to respond to the growing need for specific theories, tools and methods for design, testing and evaluating speech related human-system interfaces. Targeted at designers, engineers, and decision makers working in the area of speech techlogy research
- Author(s)Fang Chen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/11/2005
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1660 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $56.86Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.