Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains summaries of most of the invited presentations given by lecturers and participants at the NATO Advanced Study Institute, Develop- mental Neurobiology of Vision, held in Rethymn, Crete, Greece 18-27 Sep- tember 1978. The purpose of this meeting was to enable a relatively small international group of scientists and students to hold discussions and to present their views on current problems in the field. It was intended that the results of the exchanges would be conveyed to others in the native countries of the parti- cipants. An attempt was made to obtain broad representation of disciplines within the area of the Institute and this is reflected in the diversity of the chapters in this book. Considerable interest has been generated in recent years concerning the development and plasticity of vision. Perhaps t unexpectedly, along with the high level of activity in this field, there have been so me controversial findings.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/05/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleNATO Science Series A
- Series Part/Volume Number27
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note39 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight876 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byRalph D. Freeman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1979
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.