Developments in Applied Spectroscopy: Selected Papers from the Seventh National Meeting of the Society for Applied Spectroscopy (Nineteenth Annual Mid-America Spectroscopy Symposium) Held in Chicago, Illinois, May 13-17, 1968: Volume 7A by E. L. Grove, Alfred J. Perkins (Paperback, 2013)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 7 of Developments in Applied Spectroscopy is a collection of forty-two papers selected from those that were presented at the 7th National Meeting of the Society of Applied Spectroscopy, held (in place of the 19th Mid-America Symposium on Spectroscopy) in Chicago, May 13-17, 1968. These papers, selected by the editors and reviewed by persons kwledgeable in the field, are those of the symposium type and t those pertaining to specific research topics that one would expect to be submitted to a journal. It is the opinion of the committee that this type of publication has an important place in the literature. The relatively large number of papers would result in quite a sizable volume if bound in one set of covers. For this reason, and to present the material in areas of more specific mterest, Volume 7 was divided into two parts, Part A, Physical-Irganic, and Part B, Physical-Organic Developments. The 7th National Meeting was sponsored by the Chicago Section as host in cooperation with the St. Louis, New England, Penn York, Niagara-Frontier, Cincinnati, Ohio Valley, New York, Baltimore-Washington, North Texas, Rocky Mountain, and Southeastern Sections of the Society for Applied Spectroscopy and the Chicago Gas Chromatography Group. The editors wish to express their appreciation to the authors and to those who helped with the reviewing. The latter include Dr. Elma Lanterman, Mr. John E. Forrette, Dr. Carl Moore, Dr. B. Jaselskis, Mr. H. G. Zelinski, Mr.
- Author(s)Alfred J. Perkins,E. L. Grove
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/05/2013
- Series TitleDevelopments in Applied Spectroscopy
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight516 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1969
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.