All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiplodocus was a large plant-eating disaur. It is kwn for being one of the largest disaurs that ever lived and its very long neck. Learn more about this remarkable reptile in Diplodocus, a Discovering Disaurs book.
- Author(s)Aaron Carr
- PublisherAv2 by Weigl
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleDiscovering Dinosaurs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAv2 by Weigl
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width247 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.