Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a timely restatement of a radical theology of church and state in the Anabaptist and Baptist tradition. Dr Wright constructs his argument in dialogue and debate with Yoder and Moltmann, major contributors to a free church perspective.
- Author BiographyDr Nigel G. Wright (PhD FRSA) is Principal of Spurgeon's College, London and a former president of the Baptist Union of Great Britain As a theologian Nigel has contributed significantly to the recovery of the Anabaptist tradition, to thinking about the church and its relationship to the state, to reflection on the theology of charismatic renewal and to the renewal of evangelicalism. He describes his current field as 'theology and ministry'. A well-published author, his books include The Radical Kingdom: Restoration in Theory and Practice (1986), Challenge to Change: A Radical Agenda for Baptists (1991), Charismatic Renewal: The Search for a Theology (1995), The Radical Evangelical: Finding a Place to Stand (1996) and Disavowing Constantine: Mission Church and the Social Order in the theologies of John Howard Yoder and Jurgen Moltmann (2000). His most recent books are New Baptists, New Agenda (2002), A Theology of the Dark Side (2003), God on the Inside (2006), Free Church, Free State: The Positive Baptist Vision(2005) and The Real Godsend (2009) - Editorial Review.
- Author(s)Nigel Wright
- PublisherAuthentic Media
- Date of Publication01/05/2000
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitlePaternoster Biblical & Theological Monographs
- Place of PublicationCarlisle
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSend The Light
- Weight408 g
- Width228 mm
- Height144 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.