All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDoing the right thing isn't always easy! Like all children, Annie sometimes gets really, really angry! For example, if a picture she's drawing isn't just right, or if her mum won't let her have a cookie when it's just before dinner time, or if her brother won't play the way she wants to...How can she stay calm? This book explores different scenarios that would make a child angry and then give three possible ways of dealing with this, one of which is right and the other two are wrong. Can you decide which is the right thing to do?
- Author BiographyLisa Regan is an experienced writer of children's fiction and non-fiction books.
- Author(s)Lisa Regan
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication29/05/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleYou Choose!
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteFull-colour photographs throughout
- Weight131 g
- Width210 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $29.89
- AU $34.49Trending at AU $49.89
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.48
- AU $10.07Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $24.98
- AU $12.81Trending at AU $14.19
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.