Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionIn his debut vella, writer Isaiah Nielson vividly describes his experiences with LSD, while recounting the last days he spent as a boy with his dying father. Nielson masterfully weaves these two episodes of his life together in his own, unique spiritual approach. Throughout the narrative he dives deep within his consciousness, constantly emerging with degrees of understanding that allow him to move on. Nielson's style of writing is one that transcends and challenges our conditioned and accustomed ways of perception.
- Author(s)Isaiah Nielson
- Date of Publication19/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.