All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis essential volume combines four vintage instructional manuals by a world-famous art teacher and publisher to form a comprehensive guide to depicting faces. Instructions for charcoal, crayon, and pencil illustrations feature step-by-step drawings with helpful comments, plus full-page images of completed portraits. Subjects include men, women, and children, plus a variety of ages and ethnic types.
- Author BiographyAn accomplished artist and teacher, Walter Foster began producing his art instruction books in the 1920s. He wrote, illustrated, printed, bound, packaged, shipped, and distributed his books from his own home for decades, before moving the business to a commercial facility in the 1960s to accommodate his international trade.
- Author(s)Walter T. Foster
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover Art Instruction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width223 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.