Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe author contends that, unless drug control moves beyond its current emphasis, and beyond criminal policy and law enforcement into the arena of geopolitical analysis, international poverty, Third World debt and domestic welfare, there can be resolution to the human tragedy which the war on drugs has come to embody.
- Author BiographyPenny Green was formerly Director of the Institute of Criminal Justice at the University of Southampton and a Senior Lecturer in Law. She is the author of The Enemy Without: Policy and Class Consciousness in the Miners' Strike (1990) and editor of Drug Couriers: A New Perspective (1996).
- Author(s)Penny Green
- PublisherWaterside Press
- Date of Publication16/09/1998
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCriminal Policy S.
- Place of PublicationWinchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWaterside Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width146 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.