Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionAs global business systems are becoming ever more complex and they continue to grow and expand, it is increasingly more difficult to stand out as an effective and efficient leader. Dynamic Leadership Models for Global Business: Enhancing Digitally Connected Environments describes various models on how to become an outstanding leader in today's rapidly growing global business environments. This book seeks to provide positive instruction which illuminates a practical path to becoming a successful leader in such large and competitive markets. The approach is consistent with any existing leadership development program, or it may be undertaken as an individual initiative.
- Author(s)Peter A. C. Smith,Tom Cockburn
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/01/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHershey, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1148 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.