All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn October 2014, Jean Tirole capped a long career by scooping the Nobel Prize for Ecomic Science. Tirole's long career saw him make major contributions to industrial organization, game theory and financial theory and Dynamic Models of Oligopoly, co-authored with this long term collaborator Drew Fudenberg, was where it all began back in 1986. Originally published by Harwood Academic Publishers, the book paints a picture of an ecomy as an ever evolving and far from static system and stands as a document to the more nuanced and realistic approach to ecomic modelling which Tirole did so much to foster.
- Author BiographyJean Tirole is chairman of the board of the Jean-Jacques Laffont Foundation at the Toulouse School of Economics, and scientific director of the Industrial Economics Institute (IDEI) in Toulouse. He was awarded the Nobel Prize for Economic Science in 2014.
- Author(s)D. Fudenberg,J. Tirole
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.