Earthquake Monitoring and Seismic Hazard Mitigation in Balkan Countries: Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop on Earthquake Monitoring and Seismic Hazard Mitigation in Balkan Countries, Borovetz, Bulgaria, 11-18 September 2005 by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Mixed media product, 2008)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe Balkans are seismically the most active part of Europe due to plate interactions in the Aegean Sea. This book gives a good account of past, present and likely future seismological developments in this area. It describes the tectonic evolution and on-going geodynamic deformations. Coverage also discusses earthquake hazard analysis, topographic site effects, and examines large earthquake hazards in the Aegean and the Marmara seas as practical applications of such procedures.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/03/2008
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Series TitleNATO Science Series IV
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 81
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight625 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byEystein S. Husebye
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.