Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.10Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGod, in Christian belief, is One in Essence but a Trinity of Persons and Activities. Thus, there is God the Father, the Creator; God the Son, the Redeemer and; God the Holy Spirit, the Sanctifier. And, coincidentally, any modern ecomy is a money-flows structure of three interdependent markets as follows: there is, first, the currency market where an ecomy's means of trade and payments is created and managed; second, is the financial market where an ecomy's sources and uses of savings are managed and; third, is the industrial market where an ecomy's means of trade and payments is used to distribute work and its social and material rewards among the people of an ecomy. So, when the Christian talks and does ecomics he must necessarily do so from the perspective of how God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit join Hands and Effort to, in tandem, manage the three markets of any modern ecomy into sustainable social and material well-being. This is what Trinitarian market ecomics is all about. It is the Ecomic Mind of God in action over time and space. And, what is singularly interesting about Trinitarian market ecomics is that each of the Three Persons of the Triune Christian Godhead has His market turf to manage. Thus, God the Father is in charge of an ecomy's currency market, God the Son, its financial market and, God the Holy Spirit, its industrial market. Each of these three Persons of the Triune Godhead brings into the management of His specific market turf the spiritual attribute that is associated with His Person. Accordingly, God the Father brings His customary spirit of justice and level-ground into His inclusionary management of how the means of trade and payments of an ecomy is created and distributed among its people, God the Son brings His customary spirit of mercy and solidarity into the interest-free management of how the savings of an ecomy are distributed evenly among competing industrial end-uses across time and space and God the Holy Spirit brings His customary spirit of humble stewardship into the local-resource-use-intensive management of how work and its social and material rewards are distributed evenly among persons across regions and generations in any modern ecomy. And it is these Person-specific market principles which the Holy Trinity co-jointly apply in managing the three markets of any ecomy that make up the practical core of the Ecomic Mind of God which Christian ecomic evangelism is set to use to lead the emerging global ecomy of the as-if gold standard to the social, material and physical dividends of the crucified and risen Jesus Christ.
- Author BiographyPeter Alexander Egom, Consultant Publisher, Nigerian Institute of International Affairs, Victoria Island, Lagos, read Social Anthropology at Downing College, Cambridge, England, 1963-66, and National Oekonomi at Aarhus University, Aarhus, Denmark, 1968-73. He has since 1974 researched and published on global issues of central banking and money supply management. His recent published works are Globalization at the Crossroads: Capitalism or Communalism?, Global Market Associates, Lagos, 2002; NEPAD and the Common Good, Global Market Forum, Lagos, 2004; Compass for Economic Reform, 2006, Adione; Economics of Justice & Peace, 2007a, Adione; Economic Mind of God, 2007b, Adione; Global Joseph Project. 2009, Adione. Christian Society Before & After Parousia. 2011, Adione.
- Author(s)MR Peter Alexander Egom
- Date of Publication07/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $30.78New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.