Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.69Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.70Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by maddiesmarket
- Est. delivery by 30 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis striking publication presents highlights from the V&A's outstanding collection of embroidery designs for fashion, accessories and home furnishings. A practical, inspirational resource for textile historians, designers and embroiderers, Embroidery Designs contains patterns for gowns, jackets, bags, collars, children's clothing and soft furnishings, as well as poignant designs for embroideries on the themes of love and intimacy. The book is international in scope, and includes examples from the Italian Renaissance, twentieth-century Russia and Morris & Co as well as a pattern for Queen Mary's closet.
- Author BiographyMoira Thunder is a freelance curator, writer and speaker and was previously Curator in the Word and Image Department at the V&A. She is the author of V&A Pattern: Spitalfields Silks (V&A, 2011).
- Author(s)Moira Thunder
- PublisherV & A Publishing
- Date of Publication03/11/2014
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintV & A Publishing
- Content Note150
- Weight726 g
- Width247 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.