Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is concerned with contributing to the growing body of literature that examines the extent of, and the implications of enhanced independence and integration that will result from the recent EU enlargement for the development of emerging European financial markets. The objective is to provide a perspective on the nature and complex problems associated with financial market development in the emerging European ecomies and their relationships with the EU (and other major regions) in the post-EU enlargement environment. The volume is divided into five parts. Part A focuses on the important implications for fiscal policy, part B deals with monetary policy and banking, part C explores issues concerned with financial invation and liberalization, part D examines recent developments in equity market integration, and part E looks at the implications. It fills a substantial gap in this field. Broad in scope, it serves as an invaluable reference for those interested in European Financial Markets.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication12/01/2006
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleInternational Finance Review
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 6
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight906 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byColm Kearney,Jonathan A. Batten
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.