All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnameling Made Easy and its companion 60 minute DVD introduces techniques for firing colorful enamel onto metal to craft one-of-a-kind jewelry. Featuring easy-to-understand descriptions, clear photos, and a well-planned supplementary DVD, it helps readers create beautiful enamel jewelry by presenting the basics of setup and techniques along with 18 projects that provide hands-on learning.
- Author BiographyAnat Silvera is a jewelry teacher and designer, selling her craft across the U.S. and Canada. She has worked in jewelry stores, owned and operated a bead and yarn store and now uses her knowledge and gifts to teach an array of jewelry making skills in different venues and at various shows. She lives in Berkeley, CA.
- Author(s)Anat Silvera
- PublisherKalmbach Books
- Date of Publication11/03/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWaukesha
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKalmbach Books
- Content Note400 color photos
- Weight442 g
- Width171 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Spiral bound
- Format DetailsComb bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.