All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionSchofield & Sims English Skills provides graded questions that develop pupils' literacy skills at Key Stage 2. Key areas are constantly revisited, giving pupils the intensive practice that is essential if they are to become fully literate. This Teacher's Guide provides a full introduction to the workbooks, each of which is aligned with the end-of-year objectives for a specific school year, from Years 2 to 7. If some pupils are working above or below age-related expectations, you can provide them with English Skills workbooks that are at different levels from those given to the rest of their class, supporting differentiation and personalised learning. This guide provides you with Assessment resources that enable you to implement two alternative methods of allocating workbooks. You can either use the Workbook descriptors, which specify the coverage of each book, or the photocopiable Entry Tests, which are accompanied by Entry test marking keys. The General resources section contains many other classroom resources that support target setting and learning in literacy. A photocopiable Group record sheet is also provided, making record-keeping easy. A full photocopiable Glossary brings together all the literacy terms defined in the individual workbooks.
- Author(s)Carol Matchett
- PublisherSchofield & Sims Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleEnglish Skills
- Place of PublicationWest Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSchofield & Sims Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/09/2016
- Weight248 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.